The abstract submission guidelines provide authors with important instructions and requirements for submitting abstracts for consideration at the conference. Following these guidelines will ensure that your abstract is properly reviewed and evaluated for potential inclusion in the conference proceedings.
- English is a must in writing an abstract.
- Consider the abstract structure consists of the introduction, aim of the research, methods, results and discussion, and conclusion(s).
- Author should consider a one-paragraph-page abstract with a word limit not exceed than 400 words.
- The keywords list all the important aspects in your abstract to highlight the content and are limited to a maximum of five keywords separated by a semicolon each.
- Keywords are written in lowercase.
- There shall be no citations or references in the abstract specifically.
- List forms, tables, figures, or graphs must not include in the abstract.
- Authors should provide a maximum of 5 references and are chosen only the appropriate one to describe the content.