Functional Nano Powder University Center of Excellence (FiNder U-CoE) is pleased to announce the virtual conference FiNder 2020. The conference will be held on November 24th 2020 under the theme “Functional Nano Powder”. Participating in this event will gain the opportunity to engage with scholars, industry professionals, and other stakeholders.
Finder 2020 virtual conference is aimed to explore ideas, research progress, technology, development and collaboration among researcher and industries in powder technology and its applications.
The agenda will include:
- Plenary session
- Oral research presentation
- Poster session
Discover more about the conference program.
- Prof. Wuled Lenggoro (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan)
- Prof. Dr. N. Balasubramanian (Anna University, Chennai, India)
- Dr. Marloes Peeters (Newcastle University, England)
- Dr. Deo Raj Singh (University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA)
- Prof. Dr. Suprijadi, M.Eng (Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Eng. Heru Setyawan (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia)
- Prof. Wei-Song Hung (National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan)
- Dr. Iwan Sumirat, M.Eng (National Nuclear Energy Agency, Indonesia)
- Dr. Pankaj Pandey (Brahmanand College, CSJM University, Kanpur, India)
- Prof. Dr. Wawan Hermawan (Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia)
- Dr. M.V.Reddy (Hydro-Quebec Inst. of Research (IREQ), Canada)